Minggu, 05 Februari 2012

Green Love Story (memories Galau Waktu SMA bersama my beloved Friend Ulfa)



Living in my own world
Didn't understand
That anything can happen
When you take a chance
I never believed in
What I couldn't see
I never opened my heart
Yo all the posibilities
I know that something has chance
Never felt this way
And right here tonight
This could be the star of something new
I feel so right to be here with You

---------------Galauan si Ulfa Putri Arifa-------------


I miss you my friend

I miss to be crazy with you

I miss competing with you for being the best in our class

someday believe that we will be successful women as we dream ^_^
                 
                                                               ---- Inna Rachma ----

                                                       

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar